Tuesday, October 19, 2010

GUESS List Members Event

Like many loyal shoppers, I have a discount card at various stores. One of these companies is GUESS. I'm a big fan of their stuff but depending on the season, find their stuff to be hit or hit- sometimes a little too "urban" for my taste. I received a postcard from them in the mail last week notifying me of a private members shopping event this week: Tuesday October 19 to Friday October 22, 2010.

As a GUESS List member, during those four days you get 25% off full price merchandise (with a $5 donation to Habitat for Humanity) and 50% off sale merchandise. It's free to become a member and they email/send you notices for future sales. This event will open up to new members on the weekend (Saturday and Sunday October 23 and 24). In the fine print, this offer is only available at regular GUESS stores and not at their factory/outlet stores. I haven't seen anything on their website notifying people of the current promotion going on either but they might put a notice up this weekend when the sale opens up to basically everybody.

That said, I went and picked up this awesome hot pink "leather" jacket called "GUESS Scarlett" at the West  Edmonton Mall location. It's a little cropped jacket with an asymmetrical zipper. There's also side pockets, a front zippered pocket and zippered sleeves. Best part it was on sale from $118 Cdn to $108.99 and it was 50% off from the sale price. I ended up getting it for about $55 before taxes. What a bargain!

The jacket also comes in black but I probably already have three black leather jackets so I figured it was time to add a pink one to the mix. I think I'll be pairing it with some neutral pieces and wear this for some pop! If you're a GUESS fan, definitely check out this sale in your area! You just need to present your GUESS membership card or phone number.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: I’m not a beauty professional by any means. This blog is simply a reflection of my own personal opinions and interests.